Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I am chosen as Expert Author in Ezine articles

I have posted 2 articles on Ezine articles few days ago. They rated me as Expert Author.


As Featured On Ezine Articles

Victor Chng


First article:The Truth About Starvation Diet

Summary

Have you ever tried starving yourself to loss weight but the plan just fired you back with you increasing weight while you on the weighting machine? Are you disappointed? now is your chance to find out what had happen to your plan. Well let me share with you why starvation diet is not a good plan and what you should do to prevent such thing happening.

Second article: The secret of exercising

Summary

Is exercising your everyday routines? Do you know what exercise can do to you? What are the benefits that it can give you? Well let me share with you the secret to exercising.

Check out this 2 articles by clicking on the expert author. Enjoy

Cheers,
Victor

No comments: